Madalene is a Business Administration Apprentice

Hey Madalene! Congratulations on winning Member of the Month - could you tell us a little bit about your background, what apprenticeship you are doing & where you work?

Thank you so much! I joined Multiverse (at the time, Whitehat) in September 2019 and began my Level 3 BA apprenticeship as a Marketing and Administration Assistant at Europanel, Kantar (a global market research company focusing on purchase panels and analysing consumer behaviour in the FMCG industry). I have since completed my apprenticeship with a distinction and been promoted to Marketing and Internal Communications Executive at Europanel, Kantar. 

So, how do you feel about winning Member of the Month? Can you tell us a bit about your nomination? E.g who you were nominated by and why?

I was very kindly nominated by Rayley, a fellow BA apprentice. Rayley posted on the community hub that she was nervous about giving her business fundamentals presentation, so I reached out and we set up a call where we looked through Rayley’s presentation. We discussed key points and areas to focus on and also had time to discuss a few questions that Rayley had about the BA course itself. I am very grateful to Rayley for taking the time to nominate me and feel honoured to have won Member of the Month; it really shows that everyone at Multiverse appreciates each other’s support. Massive thank you to Rayley – it was a pleasure to look through your presentation and great to see how well you are getting on at Microsoft and progressing in your career!

The Multiverse Community gives Apprentices the opportunity to build meaningful, social and professional relationships. Have you found the Community has helped you to build your network throughout your Apprenticeship and if so, how?

The Multiverse Community of apprentices are so keen and eager to support each other – it really is a wonderful group to be part of. I have posted asking for advice/help myself on the Community Hub and I received so many messages from other apprentices and alumni offering their support/ a call which is why I wanted to do the same. If you are ever struggling or if you have any questions or concerns, you can guarantee that someone else in the Multiverse Community has been there themselves, so there is always a wealth of knowledge, shared experience, and learnings to utilise.

What has been the most rewarding experience you’ve had so far as an apprentice?

I love chatting to current apprentices and acting as an unbiased sounding board. I think it’s great to have someone that isn’t directly linked to either your company or Multiverse, just so you can talk completely freely without the fear of saying the wrong thing. I certainly appreciated support when I was completing my apprenticeship and am now finding it very rewarding to help other apprentices where I can. 

Other news